Saturday, March 05, 2011

Saturday night out


I didn't get a chance to finish that layout yet but I do have the photos out and will get it done soon. Tonight was all about jazz music as my friend, Paula, and I went to see Chris Botti and if I'm not mistaken this was our 5th time seeing him live. Another great concert, they played for 2 hours and did all my favorites including Cinema Paradiso, Ave Maria, My funny Valentine, Indian Summer, Italia and one of the best songs on his latest CD-Nessun Dorma!!!

I got a little emotional because Chris actually opened the show with Ave Maria and that was my mom's favorite song of his and I know how much she would have loved that performance, she loved Chris' music just as much as I do.

1 comment:

Scrappy Gal said...

Sounds like a wonderful night out.