Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Catching up!

I am a few days behind but figured I would post and get caught up this morning before getting ready for work. Here are my P.A.D. for 3/11 through 3/14.



Last night I had a really great time at my monthly scrapbook class at the library and we did an awesome layout, I have a few finished touches of my own that I wanted to add so I'll post it either later today or tomorrow for my P.A.D.



I love the way this layout turned out, I have been wanting to scrap my Rocky Horror days and I found the font online and was really thrilled with the way it turned out.



I spent some time this weekend cleaning up the entire deck so that I can start enjoying it, this time of year when the sun is warm enough it gets really nice and toasty in there even if it is cold outside, it's like sitting in a greenhouse. I love sitting out there to read or just have my coffee in the mornings.

No comments: