Friday, March 11, 2011

A couple days behind...


...so I'm playing catch up...for wednesday here is a picture of me at work...well my view, anyway!! HAHAHA! Lots of my time is spent sitting on the floor or kneeling because we have been doing an inventory of the entire collection and when it comes down to the lower 2 shelves you have no choice but to get down low. I looked up the aisle and thought this would be a good one for my P.A.D.




I have been working on a layout for the past few days and I finally finished it last night. This will go into my "BOM" or Book of Me and I am very happy with it, this memory is so very special and precious to me that I don't ever want to forget it and I want future generations to see the photos and read the journaling and know how much it meant to me.

No comments: