Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scrapbooking


So it's been a while since I posted anything that I've made since I've been so busy with holiday stuff and parties at work, etc. I finally started to clean and reorganize my scrapbook room after the mess of making the centerpieces for my work holiday party! I am really loving this layout and just got my pictures printed out to put on it so it will go in my power layout box that I am prepping to bring to my weekend crop in January!! Yay! I can't wait for that and this one is close to home so there will not be tons of driving involved and I am staying at the hotel, as well, so I can stay up late to scrap and not have to worry about driving home tired and waking up early to drive back to my scrap stuff. I love the hotel, been going to this crop for a few years now and it's a really nice group of ladies.

No comments: