Wednesday, December 01, 2010

It's a DIG!

I seriously have no idea what is going on but I hear rumors that there will be electricity being fed out to the yet unfinished tree house...said tree house has been an ongoing project for over 3 years now...in fact I believe the scrapbook page I did for the beginning of the construction is collecting dust!!

So I have no idea if this is going to get done anytime soon but Alex has been out in the yard digging and digging...to somehow bury a PVC pipe in which the electrical wire will be run from the house to the tree house...should be interesting...updates will follow as this progresses. Of course it could be years...but just stay tuned, as always.

It always makes me laugh at all of the unfinished projects we have around here and yet there are always more NEW ideas and projects introduced constantly...usually with the beginning of the spring season every year I will get, "Oh I have to put in that bay window I wanted to do." or, "We have to replace the fence in the front of the house." But...this tree house took over and we will see if it ever gets finished!! :)


In other household news Alex came home from school and handed me an envelope with an ominous look on his face but he was being quite the actor because when I opened it I was very happy and surprised to see his certificate for his achieving honor roll for the first marking period! Not bad for a kid with ADHD and no longer taking any medication, huh? I think he is going to be just fine.

No comments: