Saturday, January 02, 2010

A new year....

....and I was fast asleep when the clock struck 12:00 midnight!! I wanted to stay awake but it just wasn't happening, oh well. Woke up on New Year's Eve to more snow and I wasn't able to go to the cemetery to visit my dad's grave which now makes it the 3rd year in a row, I believe, that we had snow that kept me from going to pay my respects....you think someone is trying to tell me something? Hmmm, strange.


Hard to believe that it's been 24 years since my dad went to heaven but the years just keep on going and life just keeps on rolling and the older I get the faster it goes.

More snow on the agenda for today, it seems to be a trend the past week or so...waking up to a white blanket on the ground outside our window. I don't mind it so much but honestly now that the holidays are behind us I am looking forward to just feeling the warmth of springtime once again but I guess I'll have to wait on that a bit.

No comments: