Saturday, January 02, 2010

Jazz in December

This is becoming a tradition for me, going to the Blue Note Jazz Club in the Village with my friend, Paula, to see our favorite trumpet player and awesome jazz musician, Chris Botti. The Blue Note is a really small jazz club and you sit at tables and enjoy dinner and drinks while you see a show so it is a very intimate setting and we just love going there and can't wait to do it again next year. This year we were early so we were among the first few to be let in the door and we got to be seated right in front of the stage which was kind of cool! In the one picture you can see my head in the lower left corner.

I enjoyed a glass of red wine and a chicken sandwich with manchego cheese (yummy!!) and all the while thinking that I need to get back on track with my eating habits but that I would do that after the new year, hahaha!! Considering the fact that I was all the way downtown in Manhattan and got home by about midnight was pretty awesome, the show ended at 9:30 and Paula and I were on the 10:15 train home! I had a blast!

No comments: