Friday, January 08, 2010

Finishing out the week

So here is it friday night and tomorrow will mark just 10 weeks until spring...10 weeks...I can do this....that goes by in a heartbeat!! In the blink of an eye you turn around and 2 months have passed, if you're not careful. I like to keep busy so that truly does make time fly and I wouldn't have it any other way, I need to have my plate full at all times and I think that makes for a very good and fullfilling life.

What do you do in the winter time when there really isn't much going on? I try to take classes at the library where I work and of course there is always scrapbooking and reading a good book with a blanket on my lap. :) Last night I went to a "Winter Wonderland" cake decorating class and I really had a nice time and enjoyed bringing home the finished product that didn't last too long once it was in the front door.



Tonight was my friend Laurie's monthly open house for her Close To My Heart business and we made a great layout titled, "Blizzard Conditions" and I have pictures to add to it and will post a photo of the layout soon.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, that looks like a wonderful winter cake! What a fun time during the cold days!

sandi said...

Love the winter cake. The marshmallow snowmen are adorable!

Scrappy Gal said...

What a fun looking cake! Love it!!