Friday, February 29, 2008

My morning walk on base

It's friday morning here and I just took a 30 minute walk on base to get a workout in, it's a beautiful day this morning and Robert went to the gym so I decided to have a nice walk. I walked by Robert's new barracks building and thought I would take a picture to share, these are nicer barracks for him and there's only 2 guys to a room which is pretty nice for them.

We are heading out to the beach for a little while this afternoon so I will post again later on for those of you that check my blog over your morning coffee on the east coast.

Aloha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh to be able to hit the beach : )
http://lakuj.blogspot.com/
look at what happened to tom

Nancy said...

Ahhh, HI is heaven! Wish we could be there.

Anonymous said...

the weather is always so great and you know I remember so many great things,one night Petee woke me up in the middle of the night so I can smell the air and see the beautiful sunset,I think that night we did not sleep much,we enjoy each other in this beautiful Hawaii.