Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow!!


We woke up this morning to a blanket of fresh white stuff on the ground and it sure is pretty outside, especially since we don't fly out until sunday and I don't have to worry too much about traveling for a couple of days!!

Took this shot of our bird condo in the backyard with all the pretty snow on the roof and yes we still have some die hard birds hanging around even though it is winter time here.

Yesterday I picked up a cool card reader so that I can transfer images from all of my memory cards easily to the computer which having to bring all of the cords, I have 3 different cameras with 3 different memory cards so this reader can take care of all of them in one fell swoop, you gotta love modern technology.

I'm also thrilled that I bought a 2 piece bathing suit, well ok it's one of those tankini things so my tummy area is covered but I still have the effects of a 2 piece suit and if I want to lift it up to have a little tan in that area I can. :) I'm happy that I'm going to Hawaii with the scale registering 122 pounds and I've been holding steady at that weight for about 2 months now even though I'm not really following Weight Watchers too much anymore, I just know when I can or can't go overboard on something.

I have to start packing and since I'm not going anywhere today I should be able to get that done pretty easily and tomorrow will just be straightening up and taking care of things around the house that need doing before a vacation.

I'm getting excited...we'll see Robert in just a few short days now!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Gal said...

122? Wow, I'd love to see that :) Enjoy your trip and I can't wait to see pics when you return!!