Friday, February 27, 2009

And 13 is a lucky number

Yesterday marked 13 months since mom's diagnosis with brain cancer! We rejoice every day that she is with us and she is well enough to enjoy another day. The weather has been fairly warm for this time of year...in the 40's and today was even 50 degrees so mom was able to get out for some much needed fresh air which is great!

I have been thinking about the fact that one year ago I was in Hawaii waiting for Robert's flight to land so that we could welcome him home again after his 2nd tour of duty. I can't believe how the time has just flown by and how much has happened in our family in that year.

This past tuesday was my monthly scrapbook class and this time Brianne joined me and did the layout because I knew I could certainly use 2 sets...one for Jesse's book and one for Alex's book. They turned out really cute!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big year, and nice work

hope to speak with your mom soon

love madeleine