Monday, October 20, 2008

This is a scrapbooking blog right?

I think I forgot about that at some point in the last couple of months so having said that here are some layouts I've done recently and just haven't had the time to post them.
















I haven't had a chance to post about my weekend at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Connecticut. I had a great time with my friend, Sandi and we shopped and took several great classes and scrapped and scrapped. I am hoping to go again next year, I really enjoyed it very much! If you ever get a chance to attend a scrap weekend, go for it! You get to do something that you love for 2-3 days and spend time with other people who feel the same way that you do. I especially love going around the booths and getting ideas from the vendors!


This was the view from our 19th floor window in our room, overlooking the river and the convention center that is attached, it was great to be able to park the car in the lot and not have to drive anywhere for 3 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woooo! I had a great time at CKC with you. I'd love to go again next year. :) Love the Snowman LO and the pics are precious. :)

Anonymous said...

did some catching up on your posts from the last several weeks. great pictures and so much going on.

i love that snowman!

mary

Anonymous said...

very nice work
I waited not to be the first one
love Madeleine