Saturday, April 04, 2009

What did you do friday night???

I went out for the rest of my birthday present, a great concert! It's funny because if you would have told me a few years ago that I'd be attending my 6th Rick Springfield concert I would have said you were crazy but that's just what happened last night and what a great time I had with a super special friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a while.



We're on spring break which is great for me since we don't have to get up super early, there is no homework and life can just be more relaxing in general. The big boys are heading to Atlantic City for a few days so let's hope they don't come home broke! I still can't believe it sometimes when I look at them and realize that I have 2 sons in their 20's!!

Here's a page I did at my weekend crop.

1 comment:

June said...

Linda, that is so cool that you got to go to another Rick Springfield concert!!! And I love the layout of the boys!!

Hugs