Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday update

Since I'll be gone for a few days I figured I better get to posting before I am away. I hadn't really had a chance to upload recent pictures from my camera to my laptop but thought I'd get a little of that done tonight. Since this would be our last visit from Nancy until after she gives birth Alex was very excited to see her this past weekend and of course to give his future new baby cousin a kiss until he meets him in person! I think Alex is going to be an awesome cousin to the new addition to our family and I for one can't wait to see him for the first time!! Hurry up and be born little guy...we want to see what you look like and of course find out what your name is going to be.



Yesterday mom had a haircut and today they did her nails so she was very happy, who doesn't like to be pampered?



And of course, what better way to end your day than to have a visit from your grandson, Jesse, who manages to make himself right at home no matter where he is. Jesse spent 2 hours with grandma tonight and I know she adores him and loves his company...he sure knows how to make a person laugh. Last night Robert and Alex got to visit with grandma which was great, too! I am very blessed that I have sons who love and cherish their family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you to keep us posted

we are so far my pensées are with you love Madeleine

Scrappy Gal said...

I just caught up with your blog....I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but it sounds like she's doing well.

I'll will continue to keep you all in my thoughts & prayers.

June said...

Keeping you all in my prayers.

Hugs

Kelly said...

Ahhh, so nice to be pampered!! How is Mom doing? Are you getting things packed up at the house in FL? (hugs!)