Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Progress

Mom is doing well with her physical therapy and she seems to be in good spirits at the nursing facility. She said that everyone is really nice to her and she has a great room mate which makes a huge difference in her moral.

Today she got her hair washed and trimmed and she enjoyed that, I will put her down for another hair appointment next wednesday since I won't be back until late wednesday night....leaving for my quick trip to Florida on sunday afternoon to take care of some business at mom's house since it sold after only 2 weeks of being on the market! Sure glad I have a strong and big boy to take with me for support, company and of course to lift heavy stuff.

Here's another layout I put together at my weekend crop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy that she is doing well

good thing that the house is sold

please keep in touch

love Madeleinexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx