Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, another week begins...

...and today was a busy and full day of work for me. I learned something new and that was fun for me to learn...I made a poster!! We have a machine at the library that is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time! You put a regular 8X11 sheet of paper in the scanner and POOF! out comes a huge poster!! Now that was fun!!

It's going to be a busy week between working 3 days, a scrapbook class on wednesday night, Alex's winter concert on thursday and a meeting at work on friday night but each week brings us closer to Robert coming home so I welcome the craziness of being BUSY!! Hard to believe it but just 3 weeks from friday we will be on mom's doorstep getting ready to enjoy the holiday season with her. I am sure glad I did our stockings while I was down there for Halloween!! Didn't they come out great? I'm so crafty...hehehe!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

So......did you make a poster of a certain picture that has 2 of the coolest people ever with a certain somebody? lol

Nice stockings ~ have a great time in Florida!

mom said...

awesome

justascrappygal said...

Great stockings :) Looks like it took you a long time.

mom said...

well I fill the stockings today except yours......mm mm

Paul & Nancy said...

Hheeeeeyyyyyyy! We got stockings in FL! Sure hope santa finds his way to fill them up for us just like the old days when we each had a stocking with the first initial of our name done up in candy sprinkles!! Good thing we didn't have a dog lol.