Monday, August 06, 2007

Haven't blogged in a week!!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week!! It's been a busy and productive week especially in the scrapbooking dept. I took a 2 hour class at Scrapbook Delight and did a 2 pager for holiday photos! I love it, so cute. On saturday I went to a 16 hour crop in New Jersey and I packed 21 layouts in my box. By 8:00 I pretty much finished everything I had brought with me so I decided I might as well pack up and drive the 90 minutes home. I will remember to pack more stuff for the next time, that's for sure!! The food was great and I had a fantastic time scrapping with my friend Sandi, as always. We are going to a weekend crop next month and I can't wait for that!! 2 nights away from home with nothing to do but relax and scrapbook!! WHOO!! For now here is one of the layouts I completed on saturday, I'll post more during the week.

No comments: