Saturday, February 12, 2011

Busy time!


Wow...really been busy lately and I sort of like it that way! I finished up the Valentine goodie bags and brought them to work with me yesterday so here is my P.A.D. for 2/11. I think they turned out really cute and I enjoyed using my name stamp for the first time, I ordered it from Close to My Heart. The topper was made with the Sweet Treats cartridge as I mentioned in a previous post. I am already thinking about what I can make for Easter. I really enjoy giving goodies to my friends at work.

Today I took the test for library clerk, it is a civil service test and I will now have my name on the list for a possible job as a clerk in the future. The test only comes every 3 years so I felt like this was the time for me to take it and get on the list.
After the test my friend Jessyka and I went to the outlets to do some shopping and I found my new running sneakers in the Reebok store, they are just awesome and my P.A.D. for today!!!

I went to the gym and already put some fresh new miles on them!! I have been working myself up all week and finally today I completed my first 5K on the treadmill! Now I need to work on my time and get a few minutes shaved off so that I can put in a good time at the Race for Hope in May. Click on the icon above to get to my page and make a donation.




1 comment:

Scrappy Gal said...

Love the new kicks! :) Cute goodie bags too!!