Thursday, February 10, 2011

Almost to the weekend!!


I will be so happy when February is history!! Well...that's not entirely true...I have something good coming up at the end of the month. Here is my P.A.D. for tuesday, can you tell what I am going to be doing in 2 weeks with a couple of my good friends? Whoo!! :)

My cricut has really been my best friend lately and I'm so glad that I am learning to use it more every day!
It really is a joy to create and learn new things every day. I've started my goodies for Valentine's Day. I also think that having the Expression machine now opens up so many more possibilities for me! I did enjoy having my baby bug for 4 years but now that I've gotten the larger machine I am finding that I am getting more advanced at my die cutting. Not to mention the fact that my cartridge collection has gone up to over 50+!!

Alex's 2nd report card came in the mail yesterday and I am happy to say that after a pretty bad progress report he pulled it out and scored an 86 average for the 2nd marking period!!
Sometimes I have no idea how this kid manages to do it because he is so disorganized and his backpack looks like a paper explosion!!! Oh well...I guess it works for him! He also got a 92 on his Living Environment mid-term and this is a regents course so we are pretty damn proud of him! Way to go Alex, keep up the good work!!

This weekend I will be taking a civil service test for library clerk to get on the list to possibly get a full time job as a clerk in the future. The test comes out every 2-3 years (I think) so I just felt like it was time to take it and get on the list. I hope I score well on it.




No comments: