Monday, March 01, 2010

Let my birthday month begin!!

This month marks my 50th birthday, I will be exactly a half century old and I can say without reservation that so far I have lived my life fully and completely! I have a lot of fun things planned for this month including 3 concerts with friends and of course some scrapbooking!!


If anyone is looking for something to get me for my birthday please consider making a donation to a great cause! I will be participating in the Race for Hope on May 2nd with my sister and we will be joined by our children and racing in honor of our mom.




Click either of the images below to reach my donation page.

I started things off yesterday by spending some time with my friend Sandi. Here is just some of what we did…can anyone guess?? I had a great day!

restaurants-template_06_times golddear_john_poster

No comments: