Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another big snowstorm!!

We are getting hit with a pretty big storm today and I have to say I don’t mind it knowing that everyone is safe and warm but I am also glad that we haven’t gotten nearly what they have down in the DC/Virginia/Maryland area!!  My sister is buried under probably about 3 feet of snow by now and I am supposed to go there to visit on monday of next week!  Yikes!! I hope I can still make the trip!!

 

Jim went to work this morning (I panicked and made him come home early because I was worried he would get stuck on the railroad) so Alex and I had to do some shoveling, luckily the next door neighbor’s kids wanted to come over and help us and I was more than happy to let them…hehehe.

 

06

 

  01

 

Daisy loves running around in the snow but I had to bring her in now because the wind is really gusting and the snow is going sideways so it was time to call it a day. 03 

  Jim made is home safely and even went to the grocery store for a few things for us which was great that I didn’t have to go out.  Schools were closed today and I wonder if we will have another snow day tomorrow because it is still really snowing hard at the moment, I guess time will tell.

 

I do enjoy taking out my camera when the weather is like this and getting some pretty shots of different things around the yard like these berries that are in the back of the fence on our property, I’m not quite sure what they are but they are there all year round, anyone know??

 

04

05

 

Last weekend I was at a crop and I was able to complete quite a few layouts so as soon as I get the photos taken I will post a few to share.  In the meantime…it continues to snow…and ohhhhhhhh how I miss you my beautiful beach chair…please don’t give up on me, I will be sitting on you while I run my toes through the sand soon enough.

 

02

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: