Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crop today

I didn't expect to go to a crop today because I'm doing a weekend crop next week (yipppeeee!!) but my LSS that is going out of business had a "Farewell Crop" today and Jim didn't mind that I went so I decided to join in the fun. I only went from 3:00-9:30pm even though they were probably all going to be cropping till all hours of the night but I had fun! I finished up 3 pages, cut a bunch of Sizzix dies and I did all of my letters for a swap I'm doing. :) I did a page for Robert's deployment book and I'm really happy with the way that it turned out. I had fun doing a baby page for Jesse's book and mom...here's a little sneak peek for you...something for your book. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice Linda I would like some suggestion and hope you send me some stuff. make a page of michelle and I.

Anonymous said...

wow I am in awe about your special talent.

SWEETPEA37814 said...

Linda
They are great as always
sherrie

Nancy said...

Mom and Alex look so cute together? You sure you don't want to move to FL?

Nancy said...

All hours of the night? When do these crazy croppers sleep?