Monday, July 09, 2007

Couple of layouts and a busy day


I did this one from a page kit I got in a swap, I love the kit so much...thanks KA....it works so wonderfully with pictures from Robert's deployment. I love everything about this page kit but my favorite part is using the flag as the journaling box!!

This is just a fun page I had to do because I found these funny pictures on Robert's My Space page and he told me that they have superhero names for each other and he's Spidey. :)

I had a very busy day today starting out with a mountain of laundry that I hadn't seen in a very long time. Having only one child with us meant I could wash every few days and I'd be fine. Well I didn't wash on saturday since I was at the crop all day and I didn't wash on sunday well because it's SUNDAY!! So this morning when I gathered everything I couldn't believe it!! Thank goodness my new machine holds a lot of clothes, I was able to do 3 large loads and get it done. Phew!

I drove to check out where the site is for the road test to be sure I knew where I had to go tomorrow since Robert is taking his road test and I didn't want to be late. I had great help from the DMV and lucked out in that the lady who read my email asking if Robert could be granted a road test during the week he was home has a son in law getting ready to deploy soon too...she was more than willing to help me out.

Alex and I walked around the outlets for about 90 minutes and had lunch together and a really nice time. The Border's Outlet is becoming someplace that I need to check out more often since they have scrapbooking stuff. Alex also got to pick out a set with a book and a kit to build a pirate ship.

After that it was the dentist for Alex and then Jim and Robert returned from their all day fishing trip and all I saw out of it was 2 lobsters....in the form of my husband and son sunburned beyond belief...oh boy won't they look lovely in our family portrait we're getting done tomorrow? ;)

I'm pooped, what a full day and tomorrow is going to be much the same!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your 4th page ;) Great job and glad you liked to use the stuff! So it is family portrait time, huh? Also thought the super heros were too funny...sounds like my house! Connor's nickname is spider but that was b/c he crawled/climbed everywhere when he was young and then the Spidey series started and it grew to that as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Well...what can I say about those 2 pages,really enjoy those lay out and looking at my granson there in Iraq makes me so pround to be an American,and your writing is so good.

Anonymous said...

sorry I click too fast and did not fix my mistakes.........dah dah