Saturday, January 15, 2022

 Oh my gosh it was so cold today!!!  I think the high was maybe 18 degrees but the wind chills were below 0!!  This is the time of year when it can be brutally cold like this that I am so grateful to have a home and heat because I can't imagine being homeless and having to be on the street, I pray for all of those people that don't have a place to rest their head at night.


I've started reading now my 5th book since the beginning of the year!


I have done some purging in my craft room of supplies that I don't use anymore and just trying to make a few dollars on Ebay and whatever I don't sell I am giving away to friends or donating to the local thrift store, Savers. 


Finally, I wanted to say today that it's been 4 years since my spine surgery and I am so grateful to still be doing well!

No comments: