Friday, January 21, 2022

Diamond painting

 I've really enjoyed the craft of diamond painting the past few years and I had ordered a custom canvas to work on of this photo of my mom that I have always loved so much!  I started this one in May of 2020 and completed it finally on December the 21st 2021, yes I did take breaks from it at times because it was so large but in December I made the push to get it done!  Now I need to properly get it framed and hang it up somewhere that it will be seen and enjoyed by all who enter our home! 



The next one I did was this Mickey & Minnie one and it went very fast because while the custom one was square diamonds this one was rounds and that goes so much faster for me!! It turned out super cute and I'll probably hang it in my office or craft room, not sure yet!! 


Right now I've started this one and it is very 'confetti' so it's taking a bit of time for each section that I work on each day.  The term confetti in diamond painting means a lot of different colors in the area that you're working on so you have to change your colors constantly! I think this one is going to be super nice when I'm done with it and then I have another one that is called "Every tree has a soul" and it is similar colors so I want to hang these 2 side by side or close to each other! 


No comments: