Tuesday, January 11, 2022

2022

 Well those best laid plans don't always work out the way you think!  I started off 2021 hoping to blog more but I just logged on and noticed I never posted another blog entry last year at all so I'm not going to sit here and type out that I'm going to blog in 2022!!  I have continued to journal as much as possible however so that was a positive for last year!

The coronavirus pandemic is still very much affecting us over 2 years later!! The current variant called Omicron is so contagious that here where I live 1 in every 4 people tests positive for it!! 25% rate of positivity is crazy!!!  I am staying home more and not exposing myself! 

I have started meal planning so that I can shop once and have meals for an entire week plus some days of leftovers!!  Tonight we are having turkey chili. I will freeze some and then we will have chili hot dogs later in the week.  





No comments: