Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Mom is home

It's been almost a week since the surgery and mom came home yesterday and we had her favorite dinner, Boston Market...it was quite funny watching her inhale all the sweet potato casserole and then snatch Nancy's corn muffin off her plate. :-) I have a few pictures that I will post as soon as I get a chance but for now just wanted to let everyone know that she's back home with us. Have a great day on this day after our country elected a new president...amazing night to watch all of the reactions of the people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Denise
releave to know you are good

thank God

Love Madeleinexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Linda,
Thank you so very much for keeping us updated on Denise's recovery! We pray for her and are just delighted that all is going well.
...God is good!

bunches of love,
Julie and Kaylee

Anonymous said...

Great news that Mom is back home. I'm so happy to hear that she is doing well. I'll keep praying for positive progress. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear mom is home lin.
Will be holding you all close in my prayers.
paula

Anonymous said...

Linda, I am so glad to read that your Mom is back home and things are continuing to go well for her and all of you!! BIG HUGS!

I read through all the posts I missed during my shift from IN to LA, loved the scrapping pages, and glad to see you are finding time for yourself in such a hectic time.

Praying still for your Mom's continued improvements.

Love you

mama j said...

I "caught up" last week, but failed to post a comment---I'm so glad that things went so well! What an amazing story to read/witness!!

How are things going, this weekend? Even though my time doesn't allow me to post often, know that you all are in my thoughts a LOT more often!

xoxo.