Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day

Today we celebrate Veteran's Day and I have my son on my mind, his service to this country is something that makes this mother proud and I can't wait until he is home with us for good.

I haven't had the time or the energy to blog lately but just wanted to stop in and post some photos, mom in the hospital after her surgery when I took Alex to visit her, he had been asking to go and I finally took him and he was so happy to see his grandma and she was thrilled to see him too. Alex is a lucky little boy that he gets to spend so much quality time with his grandma, isn't he? These are precious times that I want to make sure we remember years down the line.

This photo is one of mom with Nancy and Paul this past sunday before they left to go home. Nancy was here for 10 days and was a huge help during mom's surgery and recovery, don't know what I would have done without her being here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to every one

nice to ear from you

love Madeleine