Thursday, October 25, 2007

Almost time for Halloween in the sunshine state

Yay!! Alex is getting so excited, we can't wait to spend Halloween with grandma and uncle Robert and Michelle and Pookie, too. :) I'm bringing lots of scrapping goodies to give to Robert's group for their scrapbooking projects and of course pages to add to mom's book that I started for her. I also have a special surprise that I can't wait to work on while I'm there.

Aside from the Halloween festivities I'm looking forward to working on some packages to send out to my Marine sons as mom has been collecting supplies and donations from the people in her community. With any luck we'll be doing a nice big mass mailing to our boys while I'm vacationing. With Veteran's Day just a couple of weeks away I want to be sure that none of these boys are forgotten by any of us back home, we are free to enjoy our lives because of the Brave...those who make sacrifices every day for us. This is one of my favorite pictures of Robert from his last deployment and I knew that I wanted to have it on it's own page. Yes, that's a beautiful rainbow in the background.

No comments: