Friday, January 07, 2011

P.A.D. January 7th, 2011


Wow, crazy snow we got today that's for sure! It was coming down so hard and the flakes were huge...I got covered just from the store to my car and I thought I'd make this my picture of the day!

Did a little shopping today, I was very excited to get a pre-lit christmas tree for next year and it was only $5!!! I love clearance! And the best part, the tree is purple!! I love it! I also got some silver ornaments for it at 25 cents and 75 cents a package! I love Walmart!

Headed on over to Michael's after that and imagine my surprise to find some cricut cartridges on clearance for $9.99!! Holy cow! I picked up 3 of them and then my sister was able to snag me one at her store that they didn't have at mine. May have to head out tomorrow to another Michael's and see if they have anything else I might want.

No comments: