Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Zebra concert


I bought tickets to this Zebra concert way back in November and gave them to Jim for Christmas last year and I was really looking forward to seeing them play since I loved their show the last time we saw them. They played at one of my favorite places to go, a small theatre nearby with a round stage and we had 2nd row seats which were great, you can see the stage behind Jim and I in the photo we took during the intermission!

The show started off with a 45 minute acoustic set which the local radio station put on their website for us to download for free, how cool is that?? After an intermission is was a full all our rocking Zebra concert for 90 minutes! The lead singer of Zebra, Randy Jackson, also tours solo with just his acoustic 12 string guitar and Jim's band actually opened up for him a couple of times which was great!! This is going to be another scrapbook page, I can't wait to work on it.


No comments: