Friday, March 13, 2009

Mom update

I haven't had much time lately, I'm working and taking care of mom and the house and of course prepping for my crop.

Mom had her visit with the oncologist on tuesday and he was very pleased with her progress and how she looked...in fact he noticed right away that she walked into the office and exam room and that she wasn't in a wheelchair! The Cancer Center is a very long building and his office is all the way at the back so it's a bit of a walk to get there but mom did it and I was so proud of her...even a couple of nurses told her she looked so much better this month compared to last month! Whoo! God is good...I hope for many more good monthly visits with Dr. Wu...mom just loves him to pieces!

On the scrapbooking front I printed off some patterns for cute paper piecing I want to attempt on my own and I am looking forward to trying it out!

I played around a little more with some of the Web 2.0 stuff I learned over the past couple of weeks. I added a Library Thing Widget to my blog as well as some of my You Tube videos on the side bar to the right. I recently had the privilege of seeing Richard Marx and Matt Scannell (from Vertical Horizon) perform an acoustic show and I took a few videos and put them on my You Tube page.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a wonderful post to hear. I hope she has many many years as well and you enjoy every minute of it!

Ginger said...

God is good. I'm glad to hear a good report on your mom! :)

Scrappy Gal said...

Wonderful news...I'm so glad to hear!! Hugs!! Enjoy your crop :)

Anonymous said...

I have notice that she speak much better too

keep the good work

love Madeleine

Anonymous said...

Linda, what wonderful news on your Mom!! Praying for all good news for years to come!!