Sunday, June 03, 2007

Haven't posted in a while


Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged...guess I've just been busy doing this and that. I haven't scrapped much since my last crop because I have been getting some things together for a swap that I joined and now that's finished and I can get back to scrapping. I have a 16 hour crop coming up in August so I'm actually going to plan to prepare for that and I'm hoping to complete 20-25 layouts that day so I want to really get a good jump on getting LO's planned. This is a layout that I completed but I hadn't posted because I didn't want mom to see it before she got it in the mail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for something,here it is a page with my little boy,by the way I love my new book and all my new pages.Thank you

Linda said...

You're welcome, mom. Just think...the next batch of pages will be Christmas themed. :)

Anonymous said...

woo woo ooh ooh

Nancy said...

So cute the thing with the towels! Alex and mom look cute.