Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Book Of Me



I finally started a "BOM" which has been a challenge on the message board that I'm on. Having read some books on journaling lately really has me inspired to scrap about myself more so that I can pass it on to future generations that might want to know about me. I wish I had stories, journals from past generations. Jim and I were talking about that the other night, how I remember all the stories his grandfather used to tell us and I wish we had photos to go with them.

The challenges this month were to scrap one of your favorite pictures of yourself and to scrap about what you like/don't like about yourself. My "Don't Like" is blurry out because it's a little too personal for the internet. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it that you dont like about yourself??????????????

Anonymous said...

sooooooooo many concerts??????????

Laura said...

So, I just want to know.....will you be wearing this same ensemble when we go see GENESIS?! LMAO

I think I wore this exact same outfit when I saw them last in 83!

Wait, do you have a headband to match! LOLOLOL