Friday, February 18, 2022

Crazy weather

 We are having some crazy weather and while I am grateful to be safe in my house, I was startled out of sleep by something hitting the window in the bedroom and now I can't fall back to sleep!  

The winds are gusting to about 60mph and since we are surrounded by very large trees it is a bit unnerving for me right now, I hope I can get a little more rest once things calm down a bit.  I think it was probably a small branch but I can't be sure.  I just looked out the window and I see the screen from one of our other windows laying on the ground so that got yanked off by the wind!  

I have continued some purging of my craft supplies and other things and making a little bit of money while I wait out my social security which will start in May, I finally got the letter with the approval and the amount I'll be getting every month.  :)  

I am leaving for my winter trip to Arizona soon and look forward to warmer days ahead.  

No comments: