Sunday, March 11, 2007

A few more from Hawaii


Went to a 10 hour Creative Memories Crop yesterday so I was able to work on a few more pages for my Hawaii book. I did a little bit of everything, pictures from when I went to the Botanical Gardens, more beach pictures (of course)...different techniques with ink and wrinkling and of course I used my Cricut for some of the lettering. They had a Sizzix machine set up so I used that for one of the layouts to have a different font because I like to change things up a bit. I didn't win any raffles this time, last year I won a huge basket with all sorts of organizational things in it. I took a 10 minute chair massage which was very relaxing. The food was very good and overall I had a lovely day. I already signed up for the next one which will be November 10th, so I'm glad I did because I got a discount for the being an early bird. :)
















































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Chinaman's Hat! I lived in Hawaii for 3 years in the mid 1970's and I forgot about Chinaman's Hat! Thanks for the memory!