Monday, January 01, 2007

Ocean View


For this layout I tried out my hand at a chalking technique that I saw on DIY Scrapbooking recently. I used a stencil and 2 colors of chalk, I did the bottom of each letter in blue and the top in green and I outlined each letter with a fine tip blue marker and inked the edges of the card stock.

The "View" is rubber stamped letters on blue cardstock squares that I rounded off with my corner punch. Some of these old pictures weren't of great quality but I think the layouts are turning out nicely just the same.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Jimmy you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind hey Jimmy, hey Jimmy!

Anonymous said...

unicycle....mm...I guess we did have a good time in Ocean View, wonderful reminder of our great time as a family, good job Lin.