Sunday, December 03, 2006

Great afternoon of cropping


I went to a holiday open house at my CM consultant's house today and I had a wonderful time chatting, cropping and snacking. She did a border's class with us which I loved doing and I started working on my Hawaii pictures.

One of the photo techniques I was happy to use today was something I saw in a book a while ago on using photos in different ways. In this picture of Jim the background was blurry so I cut him out of the picture and added him to another beach photo of the same area we were at that day. I then matted it on a sandy colored background paper and I like the way it turned out.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ohh, nice. I like circles.

Anonymous said...

This looks really nice. Very elegant looking!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lin really really nice : )